Suikoden - The Bombshell Suikoden - The Bombshell

The Best thing on the internet

As a fellow suikoden I and II superfan I found this incredibly funny. Please make another one. Terry was the greatest comic creation of all time.

Tom you just leveled up and unlocked your 4th spell on the rune on your right hand.

tom88norman responds:

Oh yeah! The next rune-boss I see is goin DOWN!
Lol yeah, I do love Terry. I think I'm gonna get a bit more ambitious with the animation in the next one so I don't know when it'll be finished but I'll keep all you Newgroundsmen updated!

Tom's Newgrounds Problem Tom's Newgrounds Problem

Sweet

Story was well told, and is probably a story a lot of newgrounds people understand all too well. Loved choice for Flyswatter by Eels as the music, I think next time you do an animation that has only a song as the sound, try and make the animation go more in time with the music.

Other than that mate, nicely done

My First Gears of Madness My First Gears of Madness

Keep it up

Not bad for your first mate, It felt very rushed, each little scene flew by. Also the complete lack of audio didnt help. Take your time with the next one and put some effort into music/sound effects, Gunshots etc.

Protagonist Ep1 Protagonist Ep1

Keep it up

Not amazing, quite a funny idea, but a few things you could do to improve. Firstly audio of any kind would of added to the flash, mabye some music. And also the fact the video needed constant buttons pressed didnt help. Not bad for an early effort tho. Keep it up

Galdon responds:

Music and sounds are definite for the next episode; the reason they are absent from this one is that the 'creator' (green text) didn't get a chance to add sound to the world yet.

I wasn't sure weather to risk the text going by too fast, too slow, or using buttons, if the buttons are more annoying than helpful I'll leave those out of the next one to see how that works out. Thanks.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Even better

Somehow you managed to top the first one. This is probably my favourite animation... ever

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Amazing

With out a doubt one of the best stick animations I've ever seen. Amazing

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Great!

Animation much improved from the first "dad" animation, loved th music choice and the ending credits.

very funny, can't wait for the conclusion

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Loved it

Stupid, but funny as hell

Gordon Gordon

Too True..

It shames me too be English :(

The Life of Something The Life of Something

Not Great...

As far as the animation goes it wasn't THAT bad for a first timer, however the music was annoying, there wasn't really a point and it wasnt't funny, on the whole it felt really lazy.

On this website you can get away with crappy animation and no plot as long as it's funny... this wasn't

keep trying