Suikoden - The Bombshell Suikoden - The Bombshell

The Best thing on the internet

As a fellow suikoden I and II superfan I found this incredibly funny. Please make another one. Terry was the greatest comic creation of all time.

Tom you just leveled up and unlocked your 4th spell on the rune on your right hand.

tom88norman responds:

Oh yeah! The next rune-boss I see is goin DOWN!
Lol yeah, I do love Terry. I think I'm gonna get a bit more ambitious with the animation in the next one so I don't know when it'll be finished but I'll keep all you Newgroundsmen updated!

Tom's Newgrounds Problem Tom's Newgrounds Problem

Sweet

Story was well told, and is probably a story a lot of newgrounds people understand all too well. Loved choice for Flyswatter by Eels as the music, I think next time you do an animation that has only a song as the sound, try and make the animation go more in time with the music.

Other than that mate, nicely done

My First Gears of Madness My First Gears of Madness

Keep it up

Not bad for your first mate, It felt very rushed, each little scene flew by. Also the complete lack of audio didnt help. Take your time with the next one and put some effort into music/sound effects, Gunshots etc.

Epos Epos

Brilliant

Its clear a lot of time, effort and dare i say, love went into this game and because of that it's pretty awesome.

Im a big Turn based RPG fan and this is one of the best i've played online.

Great job

Blurst 2 Blurst 2

Pretty Good

Gameplay is simple, but its well thoughtout and well put together with decent music and animation. I don't think you're breaking too many boundries, but I don't think you're really trying to. All in all a simple, lighthearted and enjoyable game.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Brings A Smile to my face.

Some lovely melodic ideas at work here and the parts are balanced beautifully. Great use of dynamics throughout.

As with much of your work the piece's strength lies in it's subtlety, it doesn't insist upon itself making it perfect to underscore a piece of film or animation.

Only criticism would be that I agree with "soapbubble's" review insomuch as it is far more in the celtic vein than the wild west.

Look forward to your next one

The glade v2 -wip The glade v2 -wip

Love this one as well :)

yeh it seems looking back that we used a couple of your songs in our short film. You have a talent my friend Keep it up.

Death-of-me_2 Death-of-me_2

Love it

Hey man, loved this so much I used it in a Short film I made for Uni, if you fancy checking it out it can be found here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH9BPy zUjlc&feature=recentu

I would of asked your permission but we had no time. Thanks very much and keep up the good work.

Maverlyn responds:

No problems man :) and thank you